Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Christmas with the crazies
















We have had a very merry Christmas here in our neck of the woods.  We started out with Christmas Eve mass, my all year favorite!  Preston did a great job serving, and Quincy did a great job helping aunt Karen with setting up and getting the rest of the decorating done.  
Colin, Mallory and Cameron were all able to come home last night to spend the night.  I am sure my days of having all my kids wake up here on Christmas Day are limited, so I am cherishing this day.  I love having all the kids under one roof!  
We are especially thankful that our Evie girl is healthy, happy and here with us. 
Jim’s co-workers all chipped in and got him Christmas pj’s that light up.   He was a little too excited to wear them while opening gifts this morning!   
My kids kind of make me laugh.  Saige really only wanted rubber bands (to make rubber band bracelets), Harper really only wanted leggings, and Quincy only wanted a loft bed.  They are pretty easy!   I am thankful that Preston likes building things and got Quincy’s new bed all set up!  
Thankful, happy and blessed are we on this last Christmas of the decade! 

No comments:

Post a Comment