Saturday, December 7, 2019

Basketball rules


















When I say basketball rules, I sort of mean all of our free time!   Quincy had 3 games this week.  I was lucky and got to drive her team.  They are pretty nice girls and I enjoy spending the time with them.  Quincy played pretty well in all the games.  I even saw her sink a 3 (not something I have seen before I don’t think).  Her team is undefeated so far.  There are 2 games left and then the junior high season is over.  I’m not sure if she is playing off-season tournaments or not.  
We also have Preston playing high school basketball, but luckily his season starts after Quincy’s finishes, so it is just practice we are dealing with currently. Saige is also playing and will be starting games soon.  Full on basketball mode  around here!   


No comments:

Post a Comment