Monday, December 30, 2019

Belated but fun










You may recall that we had to postpone Harper’s birthday party at sky zone.  We were able to go today instead.  Harper consented to Saige and Quincy going along, as long as they played on opposite ends of the place!  They were also not allowed in the birthday party photo!   This was my first trip into sky zone.  It is a trampoline park but also has zip lines, an obstacle course and a rock climbing wall.  
I’m pretty sure that the girls all had fun.  I am judging this by the fact that I sat in a chair and read a book without any interruptions whatsoever!  
After their jump session, we also visited Dairy Queen because birthdays need ice cream!   We made it through and home in time for Saige’s basketball practice!  Accomplishment!  

Side note - this was my first experience using groupon.  I got the tickets for a pretty good discount, the check in with a bar code was fast and easy, and I will be doing this again.  I think it saved me roughly $60 today.  Worth it for sure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment