Friday, February 28, 2020

Sickness, finales, and a play

I mentioned my little bestest buddy hasn't been feeling well.  Yesterday, she went to the doctor.  She then spent the night in the hospital because she has iron deficient anemia. I am so thankful she will feel better!  She had some blood transfusions, and some lipids.  I am told she is a little perkier.  I hope she will get to come home today.  Poor little thing has really just not been herself lately.  She has been pale, sleepy, lethargic and sort of fussy.  We all love her so much, we hate for her to feel bad.  Hoping she makes a quick turn around and has us all cracking up again soon!  


Last night, Preston had his final game of his freshman season.  His team beat Iola.  He was the team captain for the night.  I have enjoyed watching him play.   He does such a great job, and has a lot of passion.  We are proud of him.  




Today, Saige's 2nd grade class presented a play to the school for their morning assembly.  She was so excited about this!  She was 'little girl number 1" and she said she had practiced her lines  A LOT!   I asked her if I could come over and watch and was told NO WAY!  :)  Luckily, Mallory is a good sister and sent me some pictures!  


I am a little under the weather, and Quincy is home today not feeling well.  We are gearing up for an extremely event filled weekend, so I am feeding us all vitamin c and keeping my fingers crossed that we can pull it off.  

No comments:

Post a Comment