Sunday, September 20, 2020

A new week










I know this is a bad photo, but we were cracking up at Harper carrying Jewwy around in a purse.   This dumb cat loves to crawl in any box or bag he can fit into.  He won’t get out even if you pick him up.  He is a sweet boy but very weird.  
This weekend is the beginning of realizing that quarantine and staying home are officially over.  We have been busy playing catch up on a lot of stuff.   I will admit I got kind of used to having weekends free, and sort of liked it.   No rest for the wicked I guess.  

Even with the craziness, we did find a little time to watch a movie and snuggle with our puppy boy.   He’s getting big and is such a good dog.  We love him!  

This is our month to clean the church.  Harper and I ran over to take care of it.  She was looking at how pretty the flowers she helped plant this spring are.   She asked me to take a picture.  We can’t take any credit. Grandma and some of the other ladies weed and water them.  They do a good job!  
On the way home, we saw these buzzards on the fence looking at grandpa’s cows.  I guess they were waiting to see if any would supply their dinner.   I know they serve a purpose, but I hate buzzards.  They are creepy and gross.  Harper took these pictures out the car window.   

I got a kick out of Preston watching the Bills game this afternoon.  He wanted to yell at the tv but the dog was on his lap and sleepy, so he had to yell quietly. 
I wish that we had a 3 day weekend.  At least we are going in to the new week with a lot having been accomplished.   This week promises to be even crazier.   

No comments:

Post a Comment