Saturday, September 19, 2020

Friday night normal








Football carries on.   In my opinion, the reason for fully opening school here was so that they could have a football season.  But that is only my opinion. Of course, we have no kids playing this year.  Not that they don’t like playing, or that we were against it, they just didn’t want to.  But Preston is in the marching band, and they performed at halftime.  I told Jim I am not convinced that school won’t end up shutting back down, and that we better go watch him while we could.  So we loaded up and attended the game.   I tried to mark up the photos, but when I drop them into blogger the mark ups disappear.  Silly technology.   Anyway, if you look at the pictures, Preston is waving, and then he is the trumpet just to the right of the big, sideways standing drum.   Clear as mud right?  
The band did a pretty good job and i am glad we got to go watch.  
I will go on record  and say that for all the precautions and protocol the school is following during the week, they were not following it at the game.  Huge groups of kids, very few wearing masks, no social distancing, looking like a normal Friday night on the Trail.   I hope that it doesn’t cause us problems next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment