Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Election day?







Jim and I took Evelyn with us to vote.  She was so good!  For the first time ever, we had to wait in line to vote.  It wasn’t a very long line, but still unusual!   Since she was so good, we took her to get some lunch.  She loves to eat bar food!  And so do we!  

On Tuesday’s, Madison works at the bar as a cook.  We have Evie until Andrew gets off work.  The kids love having her here!  When I got off the bus, they were playing outside with her!  We taught her to call the hedge balls monkey brains!  

We needed the distraction to keep our minds off the craziness of the election.  I cannot believe we still don’t have a clear winner.   I told the kids this would happen.   Although I was hoping for a landslide!  I’m still hopeful!  

No comments:

Post a Comment