Monday, November 30, 2020

Sunday favs






Anyone who knows me knows I love Sunday.  It’s my favorite day.  Since Andrew joined our family and instituted weekly Sunday dinner, I like it even more!  I wish the big boys lived a little closer and could join us more often.  We usually eat and then play a game or 2.   My kids may or may not be allowed to play spoons ever again though.  They are dangerously competitive.  It’s one thing if you tackle your sister.  It’s another thing if you tackle your sister while holding spoons!  Someone could lose an eye! 

We also love having missy Lou around.  She makes us all laugh and keeps us all on our toes. Yesterday she was “racing” everyone.  She keeps learning more stuff every day.  It is so much fun watching her grow up.  And her aunties love her.  I love watching them with her.  We are thankful that she is here with us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment