Sunday, November 1, 2020

October 32nd










The weekends never seem to last long enough.  I guess that is the theme of my life.  We had a fun, but busy one.  Cameron and Lauren dressed up with some of their friends as the Scooby Doo gang.  For some reason, it completely cracked me up!  Great costumes guys!   I love them!  
I hate to see October end.  I am just never ready for winter weather and that is what usually happens in November!  I proclaim this at October 32nd! 

I woke up this morning in a complete panic because I forgot to set the clocks back.  I hate the time change/daylight savings time.  I was freaking because I thought we were going to be late for church.  Turns out, “fall back” means I could sleep another hour!  I flipped out for no reason.  Haha.  Seriously though, we could do away with this whole thing and I’d be fine!  Another thing about winter that I don’t like- darkness. 

Tonight we had breakfast for Sunday dinner.  Harper is really picking up some good culinary skills.  She made the eggs!   Since there are none left, I would say she did great!   

When Madison and Andrew were living here, we all got pretty attached to Bailey.  She came to visit tonight.  She is a fun dog.  Carlos had fun playing with her and Olive!   I think I saw Jim slipping her a few bites of his dinner too!  

Evie wanted to go see the chickens.  I told her to ask her mom if it was ok.   She yells “it’s ok!” Then yells “Madison- it’s ok!”  So funny.  She is so smart.  Andrew and Preston have to have a wrestling match every time they see each other. Tonight though, Evelyn noticed.  She was not happy with Preston for messing with her daddy! Not sure they get to wrestle any more because nobody likes to see her cry!  
This week we have a lot of stuff to take care of.  And honestly I cannot wait for the election to be over.   I am looking forward to Wednesday!   Whatever the outcome, I just want to be done with the political commercials and propaganda.  

No comments:

Post a Comment