Saturday, October 31, 2020

Happy Halloween!























Halloween 2020.  We had the debates.  We had the worries.  We decided trick or treating being an outside activity was safe.  Or safe enough.  We talked about keeping socially distant.  And then we plunged in because Halloween is my favorite, and I just couldn’t see not celebrating.   
Harper was a zombie.  I had so much fun doing her make-up!   

Saige was a puppy.   She wanted her hair sprayed white.  The white spray definitely doesn’t work as well as the other colors!  

My trick or treating crew keeps getting smaller.  Grandma still sent candy for the big guys though!  

I picked Quincy up from her job, and she got ready in my office bathroom!  She and her friends went off to do God knows what.  Haunted houses and a haunted trail and maybe some trick or treating.  Sometimes it is better to not know!    

Saige and Harper did trunk or treat at the lake, and then hit up every single neighborhood in town.  I enjoyed driving them around and my friend Dusty kept me company!  It was a fun night!   We ran to sonic for 50 cent corn dogs and are now getting ready to watch Halloween movies while we wait for Quincy to call.   


Since  we moved to the country, we really haven’t had trick or treaters.  But today, we had one!  She’s the cutest little “kunk” I have ever seen!   She knocked on the door, and then yelled “ween” at us.  So we filled her treat bag!   I am so happy she came to see us!  I love this little skunk!  

Best holiday ever!  

No comments:

Post a Comment