Saturday, October 24, 2020

Looks like we made it.






This week brought us lots of running.  We had parent teacher conferences for Saige.  She is doing great in school!   Her teacher is sweet and fun and Saige absolutely loves school.  She is happy to be in class with her bestie, Lylah.  And no, social distancing is not possible for these two!   


Preston and Quincy are both wanting to try out for basketball.   I had to get appointments for them to get their physicals.  That lead into Quincy needing a follow up appointment because her blood pressure was so high at the original appointment.  Luckily, her blood pressure was back down and so we don’t have to worry about that!  
I had a bus safety meeting and Jim had city council, so we hired our newly legal driver to take the girls to religion Ed.  Preston did. But then he called because his car broke down.  Thankfully, our son-in-law is a willing participant in our insanity!  He got Preston some parts and they got him running again!   I  am so thankful for the relationship that Preston has with Andrew!   They really are brothers.  It is a blessing.  
At lunchtime, Jim swings by and gives Evie a ride home usually.  One day this week he was a couple minutes late and I said to her “where is Poppy?”   Evelyn looks right at me and says “damnit.”   I swear to you I did not teach her that, but I didn’t discourage it either because that was funny, and hey- I won’t be getting the calls from the school!  Grandkids really are the best! 
I am hoping for some down time and relaxation this weekend.  We could all use it I think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment