Monday, April 22, 2024

And more



In addition to the cute graduation photos I got from Cameron and Lauren, I also got these adorable photos from the Wichita Wind Surge game that Colin and Spencer attended over the weekend!  I thought it was probably a little cold for baseball, but they look like they were having fun!  I am looking forward to seeing them soon!

The kids had a day off of school today.  Yea, I have absolutely no idea why.  There are about 16 days left (less if you are graduating).  I am not sure why they don't just wait until school is out for the summer to do the personal development days.  Mallory did have to go today, and she didn't seem to think it was all that productive.  I also had a bus safety meeting today, and it was literally a 7 minute meeting....could have been a text.  I guess he thought we would have questions about the backdoor evacuation drills we are doing tomorrow....except questions also could have been answered via text?  Oh well, I guess I did get paid for driving out there.  Seems a little crazy to me though.  I think monthly safety meetings are required or something. 
I did get a lot of things knocked off my list this afternoon, not the least of which was getting Quincy's car back from the shop.  She says it is running better....it just needed a few valve cover gaskets and a couple of other tweaks.  
I guess we are officially ready to get the week going and stop whining about the weekend ending.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment