Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday at last!


This of course was the week for Valentine's Day parties at school. Quincy couldn't even get her coat off before she had her stash dumped and was taking inventory yesterday! She had most of her candy eaten before lunch, and is anxiously waiting for the big kids to get home so she can see what goodies they got today!

Madison sat for about 1/2 an hour taking photos of herself wearing Quincy's barbie glasses last night. I am not sure why she felt the need to do this, but I decided if she was going to make the effort, I should post at least one of the photos!



Harper is getting so big! I love this picture of her with her double chins and her little dimple! Of course, the best photo we have taken of her in a while has to be on the middle of my kitchen table amongst the paper and clutter! Oh well, that is the true us I suppose!
It has been a little bit of a tough week. Some of us have been sick with a wicked but fast moving flu bug. Harper has been a little under the weather, but we can't tell if it is a flu or if it is from the antibiotics that she was on for the ear infection. She has finished those, so we will see if her stomach calms down a little - I told Jim we should just nickname her laundry-maker. Poor baby!
We are looking forward to a 3 day weekend (for the kids anyhow). I wish I could say we were going to have a nice time staying home, but that is never the case on weekends this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment