Friday, February 26, 2010

insanity factory


I have decided that my house is a factory of insanity. This would be part of the newest line of photos of Miss Harper - by the famous photographer Mallory - complete in her bikini top belonging to Quincy over her pj's with a headband? Really? This poor baby!
A few weeks ago when taking the boys to religion ed I hit a dog. I felt really bad, but when I got turned around to go try to see whose dog it was, it was gone. This week when going to pick the boys up from their RE class, I saw 4 deer on the road. Luckily, I didn't hit any this time!
I was also posting about lent recently and how I had not gotten off to a great start. Well, today I am picking up some beef we ordered - on a Friday. Luckily, I remembered it was Friday, so I am not planning to cook any! Cameron has decided to give up chocolate for lent this year. I have been very proud of him...this family likes chocolate! Girl Scout cookies are in and surprisingly, every single box I ordered contained some sort of chocolate! Sacrifice!
The weekend is looking a little bit on the nutty side, but I will post more about that later if I survive it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment