Saturday, April 24, 2010

Jubliant band







In addition to the garage sale we had a very busy week. Mallory's 8th grade advanced art class hosted an "art jubilee" where all the projects that they have done this year were on display (and the other grades' were on display as well, but the feature was the the 8th grade). We took some photos, but some didn't turn out very well. She made a cardboard cake - she was very proud of it and I do think it turned out pretty good. She also had several paintings and some pattern drawings...I know she really enjoyed this class and is turning out to be pretty artistic!
The same night as the jubilee, Colin's 6th grade band had a concert. Again, I am blown away by their band director and what he can accomplish! They sounded awesome - and I would have not guessed this is a beginning band - they even played "Funky Town" - and it sounded awesome - people were dancing along in the audience!
We also took Harper to her 4 month check up - where our doctor told me I could start her on cereal (I just smiled and shook my head). She seems to be growing well, and is very healthy! We probably did some other stuff this past week too, but since I am in a fog, I can't remember what it might have been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment