Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday


This is my new "best friend" I was really excited to get my hands on it - as our mountain of laundry was getting a bit out of hand!

We have been really enjoying the nice weather! Harper loves her swing!
I was tax compliance checked at work today - by the IRS. It was not the funnest thing I have ever been through, so I am especially happy it wasn't an audit because I am sure that would be much, much worse! As un-fun as it was, it might have been more fun than the trip I took to the eye doctor with Preston and Quincy this afternoon! Our eye doctor is a very sweet, and soft spoken man. Quincy is, well, a little more used to uuummm being spoken to in stricter, louder tones! She acted like she couldn't hear him when he asked her stuff - so I had to 'translate' for him. It was atrocious! When he got done, he said he wanted to see Preston in a year, but said we could wait 2 years before bringing Quincy back! I was kind of surprised he didn't say we could wait 10 years to bring her back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment