Sunday, April 11, 2010

No sporting events means we do what?


Today the guy who rents our land decided that it would be a good day to do some burning. As I stood out there with my camera, I am thinking to myself maybe I am addicted to blogging if I take pictures of us burning our pasture. And maybe my kids are a tad bit sheltered if they think burning a pasture is the greatest thing we have ever let them do! I said I would blog our family events though, so this is what it has come down to!











Last night Colin was excited as all get out because he finally caught a big fish! He has been trying all spring to land something worthy of some photos, or at least some sort of bragging rights, but until last night he hadn't been having much luck. This guy was 9 pounds, and was worthy enough to both get some photos, and intrigue Preston and Quincy! The photos are a little dark because I wouldn't let him bring it in the house and it was late!














No comments:

Post a Comment