Monday, April 26, 2010

My Q


We have always known that Quincy is a bit on the ornery side. Most of the stuff that flies out of her mouth I like to blame on her big siblings - some of which they think is hysterical and encourage her to keep saying over and over. Last night I was cooking dinner, while Cam was playing with his friend from across the street. Quincy proudly announced that Cam was going to watch her and she went tagging along with him. As I checked on them out the window, there was Quincy jumping on the trampoline with absolutely no clothes on. NONE! She very promptly tells me that she had gotten wet in a puddle and wasn't ready to come in yet. She starts t-ball practice on Wednesday evening. I hope her coach is ready for her to take the ball world by storm!
We are off on another magical adventure of insanity this week. I am not sure that I have even looked past tomorrow....as it just gets confusing! We are taking it one day at a time! It has been busy enough that I realized tonight when cooking dinner that I am either going to have to go to the store and get some groceries or I am going to have to send the kids to beg off the neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment