Saturday, August 28, 2010

Wannabe Farmers

Cam has been trying to get a good photo of himself with Barack O'bacon, he wants to send it to President Obama. He likes this photo, and I hope that him sending it doesn't get us involved with Homeland Security!
Of course, if I took a photo of Cam, that meant I had to take a photo of Quincy the Pig Princess with Frank! Both these guys have appointments to be "sold" on the 14th. I think we will miss Frank though, he is rather ornery and makes all sorts of funny sounds!

We had a pretty laid back day, with not much going on. So when Jim suggested that we go do some brush cutting and burning and have a wiener roast at our land, the kids were pretty excited. Next time, though, we need to go start the fire about an hour or more before we want to cook on it! This was a pretty large fire, and it burned very hot! Also, it might be helpful if it was actually wiener roasting weather (later in the fall). We did get the roasting done, but it was a pretty sweaty job and I think I might be minus a few eyebrows!




The kids love the country! We all can't wait to move!

And look, there is a food that Preston will eat willingly! S'mores - should have guessed! I might add though, that he did NOT want his marshmallow roasted - he likes them cold!


No comments:

Post a Comment