Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Off To School 2010









The photos are a little out of order, but I am still in shock over sending my babies off to high school! The girls - my babies - high school 'freshmeat' - Jim and I are standing here scratching our heads wondering how they got so old!
Colin starts Jr. High today. He was pretty excited. Cam starts 5th grade at a new school this year (in Carbondale) - he was beyond pumped!
And Preston started Kindergarten! He was the only one who would humor me with photos at the school! I told the others if they didn't stand in front of the house I would follow their buses and take photos of them in their classrooms - that bought me about 2 seconds to take a couple of photos of all of them together!
I hadn't been at work for 5 minutes when Quincy asked me if it was time to go pick up Preston yet! I am thinking she will be really missing him by 3:40!

No comments:

Post a Comment