Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Harper is a 9 month old!


The girls tried really hard to get some good photos of Harper tonight for her "birthday" but she was not interested in having the moment photo documented!
Harper really rarely cries....to see her throwing a fit is hysterical because it happens so infrequently. You see, when you have doting older siblings, you don't have to want for much - especially in the attention department! She merely has to squeak and someone comes running to see what she needs. The fact that she is very mobile - crawling and pulling up is amazing to me! She also says dada and mommma - dada when she is happily babbling and all is great with the world. Mommmmaaa when she is sad, hungry, or tired!
Religion Education started up tonight. I am teaching 1st grade again this year. This was Preston's first RE class. He had a lot of fun! He made a new friend, learned a prayer, and made a craft. He liked the craft so much, that when I was done teaching and went to see where he was, he was still sitting at the table working on it, adding details etc. I had to promise that he could continue to work on it after we got home - otherwise Ms. Amber was never going to get to go home tonight! (The boy likes to do crafts). I was supposed to have 7 kiddos in my class, but only 3 showed up. If tonight was any indicator, those 3 will keep me plenty busy! We got a lot accomplished, despite their desires to tell me thier whole life stories! I really do like teaching this age group!
Cam was supposed to have his first official football game, but we got 3 or 4 inches of rain instead. I think he was a little bit disappointed, but they will probably reschedule it soon. They have been practicing a lot, and the practices are hard, so he was looking forward to using his skills! I am never sad to see anything get cancelled on a Wednesday, since those nights seem to be so busy, and I don't like to miss out on the kid's stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Your favorite daughterSeptember 20, 2010 at 5:53 PM

    You had to post that picture of me?

    ReplyDelete