Friday, September 17, 2010

Homecoming


Freshmen had to wear yellow today.

Tonight was SFT's homecoming. Mallory and Madison marched in the homecoming parade and at halftime, they were pretty excited because they got to march in formation on the football field. They did a great job!
I wish I could say that the game wound up as a win, but that just didn't happen tonight. SFT is trying to break a losing streak of 27 in a row. Not good! They played better tonight than I have seen in a long time, and they were actually ahead at halftime.
The Jeff West Tiger came over to taunt the crowd, on his way back to his own side, Cameron attempted to trip him! It was pretty priceless. (Not that we encourage unsportsmanlike conduct - he acted on his own!)
Jim was kind enough to go pick the girls up from the homecoming dance. I can't wait to hear how it went! I did not have to force them to go this time, so I feel that progress is being made!

No comments:

Post a Comment