Thursday, September 16, 2010

Soccer




Preston, Quincy and Coach Jim had their first soccer practice tonight. Quincy had her cleats, socks and shin guards on at 2 for the 6:00 practice.
They came home all pumped up about soccer. This is going to be a great season - we already learned about our triangle offense. I can see clearly that they already know more about soccer than I do!
You might also notice that Quincy has a "thing" for her Phineas and Ferb t-shirt. She was calling it her fishing shirt, and she does wear it fishing every - single - time. Tonight she informed me it is her soccer practice shirt. The shirt is 3 sizes too big, she cut the front of it with a pair of scissors, and it is stained in places that I didn't even know you could stain a shirt! I hope it brings her as much luck on the soccer field as it does with the fish!
Colin has been home for the past 2 days. He has some nasty virus and a terrible sore throat. I took him to the Dr yesterday and they said it is not strep, but his throat looks awful! He has only been eating soft foods. He has also had a terrible headache that has finally gone away today, but that hung on for 4 days. I hope he kicks this stuff very soon because he really can't miss many more days of school, and we have a busy weekend coming up. I also hope that he has kept his germs to himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment