Saturday, March 3, 2012

Cameron's basketball tournament

Cameron's team played in their end of the season tournament today. They won their first game. I love these photos of Cam, the looks he throws crack me up. He is one intense player - but he plays with his whole heart
and his whole body! For a little while, I forgot they were playing basketball - it seemed more like a football field!

As you can see, Cam spent some time on the floor - he is scrappy, and takes it very seriously! He will fight anyone for the ball!

Saige is his #1 fan!



In an effort to not get ejected, Cam drinks a lot of gatorade!

They did not win their second game, so they went home without placing in the tournament. It was a good season, Cam had a good coach, played with a good bunch of kids, and had a lot of fun!





I would have liked to have seen them go further in tournament play, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to warmer weather, and spring/summer activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment