Saturday, March 24, 2012

If you nag long enough....

big brother will take you fishing!
I have no idea why big brother is wearing shorts and a t-shirt and the girls are dressed in winter coats! I am fairly certain that although it was very wet and sort of rainy, it was not that cold!

Harper's attention span did not really allow for actually catching any fish, and I am pretty sure she was just happy to go outside after several days of rain!
Well, that and just being included is important when you are 2!


I am very proud of the work that the kids did this week. I know it has not been a fun week at all. We have painted, scrubbed, replaced, cleaned out, purged, and basically overhauled the house. We are not quite finished, but it is looking very good for the realtor that is coming on Monday. I separated them into teams and had them doing lots of odd jobs, cleaning out closets that I am certain have not been cleaned since we moved into the house! What the kids call child abuse, I call productivity! Once in a while, even though I think the kids are working hard, and doing the things that I ask, someone shows up looking like this.


Me: Preston? Why the heck did you draw on your face?


Preston: MOM IT WASN'T ME! Colin did this!


Me: Colin, WHY did you color on your brother?


Colin: Well, mom I was in the closet downstairs cleaning like you told me to, and I didn't have any paper to test the marker I found to see if I should keep it, or throw it out.





Of course, I should have known that was it!
Saige has been a little impatient with the whole process, she would like a little more attention than what she has been getting! Maybe next week little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment