Wednesday, March 21, 2012

More from our house on spring break

The girls are happy to have slept in their own beds. The little ones are happy that they are home.
Cameron 'found' this certificate after several days of being out of school. He forgot that he made the Principal's Honor roll. I do not know how you forget something so important, but apparently he was blindsided by the promise of spring break free time!

Harper wants to go fishing. Harper wants to go fishing. Harper wants to go fishing. Harper wants to go fishing. We explained that it is raining, and has been for a few days now --- she was very indignant and pointed out that she has on her boots.

I got the downstairs bathroom painting done. I am much happier with the paint this time. Its not so white! Now I am concocting a mixture of leftover paint to put in the laundry room! I refuse to do any more bright white!


Two closets cleaned out yesterday, more being worked on today -- God is looking out for me - it is much easier to motivate kids to do indoor work when it is not nice and sunny outdoors!

No comments:

Post a Comment