Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What I get for asking

Hey Madison, hold Saige up so I can get a picture of her cute zebra pants.....


Gotta work with these kids on their posing skills!


The kids had yesterday off school, I enjoyed shopping with Madison and the little girls, while Mallory was at softball practice. I also went to the dentist - I know its a small thing but I love, love, love to get my teeth cleaned!


Colin had his first night at KU baseball hitting camp last night. He said that they really helped him with his stance, and afterward he felt much more balanced. He said they hit around 300 balls.....repetition is the key. I did not have to take him, as we are carpooling, so I guess I can go in and see what they do next time! I think he enjoyed it, even though he caught a lot of guff from Cameron about going to KU!!


Since basketball is now over, we have less practices to run off to. Yesterday I was trying to figure out where everyone had to be, and I asked Jim if he could run Cam to basketball practice. Jim said no. At first I didn't understand that he was messing with me! There is no more practice for Cam to run to!


Preston is still going to line dancing practices for regional 4-H club day, and Colin is gearing up for sub-district action this weekend, so there are still wrestling practices to go to. Good thing, I don't think we could go cold turkey!

No comments:

Post a Comment