Friday, August 30, 2013

Fall is here....

 Someone forgot to tell mother nature to turn off summer, but from the things we have going on - I say it is officially fall now!  Colin and Cameron are both playing football tonight - this is my favorite....the blue/white scrimmage.  It is my favorite because they both play on the same night, at the same place which makes life so simple!  Colin's high school team will play immediately after the jr. high team.
 Colin was willing to pose for a photo....but the world might end if he actually smiled!
 Cam was a little too peppy about slamming some 7th graders!

 
Little Adolf has settled in really well.  He is a sweet kitty, although it is sad how nobody likes him!  :)
 The back to school schedule has made a lot of people tired this week.  I am not sure if Saige makes a good pillow or not?  I had no help making salsa though, as my crew was sleeping on the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment