Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Baseball oddities

Colin had a double header in Garnett tonight.  Their team is so weird.  They lost the first game 0-5.   They played like they had never seen a ball or bat in their lives.  
They won the second game 19-4.   How?  They looked like a totally different team.  The game had a little bit of bad umpiring I felt like.  But it was equally bad for both sides.  In the 5th inning, there was a pop up to the infield.  The umpire did not call the infield fly.  I am not clear from there what happened, but the parents on both sides got upset.  A lot of yelling occurred and the umpires said you don't like our calls, games over.  I don't know that I had ever seen that happen before.  It was fine with me, we were winning and it was getting pretty cold!  
Saige had fun playing with Preston's friends!  

No comments:

Post a Comment