Thursday, May 5, 2016

Year end stuff

Colin had his last day of high school today.  I woke him up to take his last day official photo.  He isn't very pretty when you wake him up!  
Which is why I took another one when he stopped by my office on his way to school!  He is oh so close to being smacked with a diploma!  He has a little, tiny case of senioritis, and due to a joke that wasn't all that funny, got to serve a detention on his last day.  
He also had some exhibits in the art and woodshop show tonight at the high school.  He made me a cabinet which we painted with chalk paint.  It was my first experience using chalk paint.  I will definitely use it again.  I like the finish.  
He also made grandma a new porch swing. He had to run over and "borrow" it off of her porch!  
Tonight was also the final band concert for then year, as well as band award night.  The band sounded amazing as usual!  Seriously impressive!  
Cameron was given the "Character award" for being a person who inspires the band to do better and keeps spirits up, even during the cold parts of marching band!   Good job Cameron!  

No comments:

Post a Comment