Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Summer fun is serious business

I made a list of fun activities I thought we could try this summer.  Well technically, I edited a list I stole off of the Internet.  Today we tried bubble cups.  Quincy had no interest in our "boring fun" and refused to play!  That's ok!  We had fun without her!  


Quincy looked over my list, as well as the fun days at the library and proclaimed that none of the adults in her life know how to have real fun.  Curious as to what "real fun" would entail, I asked.  Apparently almost 10 year old girls like to go to amusement parks, ride Go karts and watch unlimited amounts of TV.  Also, nothing remotely educational should occur during her break from school.  

I fully understand where she is coming from....I would love to hang out all day watching tv and only do fun stuff too.   Unfortunately for her, I like to pretend to be an adult, so none of the stuff she wants is going to happen!  


Maybe she can join us for some of the other "fun" things we have planned!  Sooner or later she will realize that I own being boring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment