Wednesday, May 1, 2019

A day for ducks

We have officially entered Kansas Monsoon Season I guess!  Yesterday, it literally rained 5 inches of rain.  This played heck with our ability to get anything done outside, as well as our ability to have any quality outdoor time.  It also caused me some drama on the bus, as some of the places I go are flood prone, low water bridge crossing areas.  My life is easier if the rain comes down less than an inch at a time!  

The good part of a rainy day, is that we all had the evening at home.  It was nice to hang out together!  Someone is growing up too fast!


Quincy, Harper and I did have to run something around the corner to the neighbor.  Harper used my phone to take some pictures out the van window on our way.  The flooding is not as bad as some places have had this winter, however, it was pretty substantial.  I am always fascinated by the damage done by water.  

Unfortunately, we are predicted to get more rain the rest of this week.  Fortunately, it is now May, which means summer should be arriving any day now!

No comments:

Post a Comment