Wednesday, June 24, 2020

22 years and 18 months

Today is Colin's 22nd birthday.  What an incredible journey that went by in a blur!  I am so proud of this kid.  He is doing great things with his life.  We love seeing him be successful!  We also love his girlfriend, but that is a post for another day!  :)  
Colin won't be here this year for his birthday dinner.  I was sort of thinking about it, and this is not the first time he has missed being home for his birthday....there were so many years of summer camp, being a camp counselor, wrestling trips, and I believe maybe a CWF trip.  We will see him this weekend when he is home for Langfest, so we will celebrate then!  
I will say that I do miss having Colin around.  Colin is fun.  He can't sit still, and is constantly figuring out some place to go, something to see, something to do.  When he is home,  we don't ever stop moving.  When Colin moved out, I missed him and a slew of friends he constantly had around.  I hope that he enjoys his birthday!  I love you Colin!







Colin isn't the only one celebrating a milestone.  Evelyn is 18 months old today!  She is celebrating by destroying first Mallory's house, followed by my office.  She has her grocery list all made up, got out all the poop bags from the holder, dumped every single toy, and somehow ended up with my phone!  She is also walking around saying "Mallwey, no no!"  I don't think we could love her more!  She is awesome and we are so thankful for her!




No comments:

Post a Comment