Sunday, June 14, 2020

Saige’s First Communion.













Saige was supposed to have her First Communion back in April.  The pandemic definitely squashed those plans!   When mass resumed a few weeks ago, Father Jo told Saige he hadn’t forgotten her!  He wanted to do her first communion today, since it is the feast of Corpus Christi!  
When the first date was cancelled Saige was pretty upset.  She said “but I learned all the prayers!” She was also worried she would have to re-do her classes next year!   Luckily it all worked out!  We were very blessed today that all her siblings were able to come home, her Godmother and her RE teachers were also able to come over for her!   
I am stoked because this is my last first communion!   I have 2 more confirmations and then my religion Ed teaching, Wednesday night going, parental  sacrament duties are finished!   It may be a sin to count down, I don’t know, but I couldn’t be happier!  
I am pretty proud of Saige.  She really did a nice job and was very patient while we waited to see what would happen!  

No comments:

Post a Comment