Sunday, June 7, 2020

So fast.








Weekends never stay as long as I would like, and this one was no exception.  We had a good one!   We got a lot of work done around the house, laundry caught up, some grocery shopping accomplished and the house quasi cleaned.  

We stopped after church to check out the chickens.  They are already getting big and have Wing feathers!  It’s crazy how fast they grow!  

We had a nice Sunday of hand washing clothes. Our new washing machine will be here next Sunday.  I hope that it comes in on time because I like doing laundry so much better with a machine!  I know I could go in to either Madison or Mallory’s houses, or to the laundry mat, but loading and unloading aren’t much fun. Hopefully we make it to next Sunday with the clean underwear we now have!   

No comments:

Post a Comment