Friday, June 5, 2020

A little labor











We had to run a few errands today.  We got home just in time to make a little dinner.  Saige wanted to make fruit dip to go with our pork chops and fresh salad.  She did a really nice job and then took photos. 

We had to kick it into gear on the pool deck repairs.  We believe the pool guy will be here very soon.  Preston got all of the bad boards replaced while the girls and I water sealed everything.  Jim was mowing.  We all worked really hard.   Unfortunately we didn’t get finished before we ran out of daylight.  I didn’t get a picture of Preston, but he did such a good job of  fixing the deck floor.  He has some skills.  

We have a busy weekend planned,  filled with repairs, grocery shopping and projects.  I  looking forward to it.   

I love the wild flowers that grow along our driveway.  Such beauty to enjoy on my morning walks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment