Sunday, April 11, 2021

Another one bites the dust









So I don’t live for the weekend. I do love my jobs, my kid’s activities and our life here.  However, I do absolutely love the weekend.  I enjoy the down time, family time, time to do projects, time to read or relax.  The weekends are my happy place. And they never, ever last long enough!  
We started out our weekend at the 4-H biscuit and  gravy breakfast.  We were lucky, and only had to work one shift.  We were not all happy though, because it was an early shift!   We worked the early shift so that Preston and Quincy could still get to their job on time.  It all went flawlessly!   The biscuit and gravy breakfast made quite a bit of money, nobody was late to work, and we still had the whole day for laundry and projects at home.  
After church today, we managed to get the house cleaned up, calendar updated and then had Sunday dinner. Andrew and Madison came over early and took the girls fishing.  It was nice to have a couple hours of quiet!  The upcoming week is a busy one (especially for Jim).  Wishing it was a 3 day weekend doesn’t seem to make it come to fruition.  

No comments:

Post a Comment