Tuesday, April 20, 2021

What a day!









 

Woke up to find a couple inches of snow.  Despite my wishes for the forecast to be wrong, there it was.   Evelyn came in at 5:30 and announced “my no like snow!”   Me either kid!  Particularly in mid April!  The bus boss texted to say the roads were ok but spotty.  Seriously not what I want to deal with after spring break!   We decided it was ok for the kids to drive to school.  I like for them to get experience driving in bad weather, when it isn’t extremely bad.   
The good news was that it was so wet that softball was cancelled. Normally I love to watch softball, however my toes haven’t thawed out from the night before!  I am hopeful that when it is rescheduled, it will be a lot warmer!   It saved me a trip to Burlington, which meant I was home to cook an actual real dinner and take pictures of Preston and his new car!   I am trying to find the positives more often, and this is all I could come up with.  

A dear friend was selling this car.  Angela is a meticulous person, and so we knew she would have taken great care of her car.  Preston is extremely lucky that he got his hands on this deal!  (At least we hope so!).  

Jim and I ran a ton of errands over our lunch break, and we had to hurry because Jim was helping Mallory with a project at school.  Interview day!   Mallory sent me these pictures and I love them.  We are so lucky that she teaches where we live so we can experience things like this. She’s a great teacher!  We are so proud of her!  

No comments:

Post a Comment