Monday, April 19, 2021

Frozen games










Quincy had a game this evening. Actually, she plays double headers so she had 2 games tonight.  The longer I sat, the colder it got.  It is supposed to snow tonight.  Sometimes I would like to punch Kansas weather in the throat.  For real....it is spring.  We aren’t backsliding into winter.   
Quincy had a couple of really great games.  Her team lost the first game and won the second. She made some amazing outs, and ripped one to the outfield.  She also got on base on a dropped 3rd strike and then scored on steals, and was hit by pitch 3 times.  Hit by pitch is something that Quincy loves.  Honestly, she thinks that is a hilarious way to get on base!!   

I was very happy to come home where the heat is on!  The girls were so happy that they decided to stay home tonight!   We need softball weather!  

Tomorrow is Bella’s birthday.  Lauren knows that I love pictures.  These crack me up and make me super happy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment