Monday, April 26, 2021

Less than 20








Well the one constant in my life is that weekends never stick around long enough.  But the good news is that Mallory started the countdown and there are less than 20 days of school left.   The pandemic precautions are starting to wear on the kids, exacerbating the 'ready for summer' vibes more than normal.  We are all ready for warmer weather, less rigorous schedules, and less mask wearing!   I hope by August.....oh never mind. 

At least I am starting the new week off relaxed from my pedicure!   

Saige likes to take my phone and snap random pictures.  I like this one a lot! 

Madison sent me some pics from the after Sunday dinner fishing that was done!   Evie loves to go shishing!   I’m glad she caught some!
If I could do the weekend over, I definitely would!   No rest for the wicked though!   New week, new adventures!  

No comments:

Post a Comment