Sunday, April 4, 2021

Photo dumping













Sorry!  Three posts in one evening is a lot.  I just haven’t had a lot of spare time this week.  I like to use this blog as our family scrapbook, and I know if I don’t keep dumping photos here I will lose them, or forget what they represent or whatever.  I hardly ever  print photos anymore. I have never been a very organized person, and I would rather do about anything than sitting still and actually making scrapbooks.  This is my speed.  The blog program dates them and keeps them in chronological order. If the kids want a copy of something, they all have access to it, and if I need a picture I know exactly where to look.  It’s a win win for me.   

The people who owned our house before us planted a lot of stuff.  Not all of it has survived the goats, the bus needing more space in our driveway forced us to rip out some, and the fact that we are terrible gardeners took care of some.  But what is left out there is absolutely beautiful, and Saige took a lot of pretty pictures.  

I am in the middle of a very large project at work currently.  It is preliminary engineering and paperwork which is bogging down a lot of my time.  Evelyn is an absolute angel.  She loves to sit and play Barbies or color.  Perhaps when you are 2, and have been sitting quietly for 45 minutes, Grammy should look up a little more often!   She absolutely covered her arms, legs, hands and feet in pen.   Such artistic promise.  I said “Evie what did you do?”  She responded “Evie colors!”   Yes you do kid.  Haha.  We also had one day where we had to run out and fuel up the bus.  Since we were coming right back, I didn’t clean the office.  When we came back, I asked her “Evie, who made such a mess?” She responded with “damnit Evie!”    For the record I have never said that to her!   I blame her dad.  ;) 
I love spending my days with her.  She keeps me laughing. 

Saturday evening, Colin and Andrew decided to cook some steaks on the grill and then go fishing.  We enjoyed sitting around the yard, music going, grill smoking, shooting the breeze, catching a couple basketball games,  and   watching the dogs and kids  play.  It was an awesome evening!   Colin, Andrew, Evelyn and Saige also went fishing. I do not think any fish were caught!  

Evelyn was excited to get to feed GG’s baby calf.  She loves animals.  I think Lauren also enjoys the bottle feeding (thanks for feeding the goats this evening!).  
I can’t claim credit for all of these photos, but I’m not proud, I will save them anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment