Saturday, October 30, 2021

28 years






Twenty-eight (28!) years of wedded bliss with this dude.  It is so weird to think it has been 28 years since we planned a wedding, a trip to Florida and started out life together.  Never could I have imagined the journey would be like this.  We have been incredibly blessed.  Of course, that doesn’t mean that there haven’t been hard or bad times, but you know what they say about marriage that rings true always?   Marriage is wanting to kill your spouse, but you don’t do it because you’d miss them if they were gone.  Accurate.  I’m sure for the record, he’s thought about choking me out as well.  
Some things in the last 28 years I am incredibly proud of - a list. 
1.  Our 8 children.  They are all unique and beautiful.  They are all hard working, empathetic and mostly kind.  
2. Our ability to overcome adversity.  
3. Our dream to build a life we love, and working together to make it real.  

As husbands go, I got a great one.  I am a lucky woman to do life with Jim.  

No comments:

Post a Comment