Sunday, October 17, 2021

A fun Sunday







Yesterday, while we were at the rodeo, Evelyn got to go pumpkin picking.  She is very excited about Halloween this year!   I love these pictures so much!   When she was here today for lunch, she was telling me she cut her pumpkins. She said the seeds are gross.  

Harper and Saige participated in the children’s mass at Scranton today.  I always enjoy this.  I love the people at Scranton, and was happy to see them!   I love where we go to church, but Scranton will always hold a special place in my heart.  I sincerely appreciate them including  our kids in Religion Ed there.   

Since the boys (and Spencer) were back in town, we had Sunday lunch instead of Sunday dinner.  We enjoyed an easy afternoon of watching football and visiting.  This week is going to be busy, so having an easy, fun Sunday was appreciated by me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment