Saturday, October 30, 2021

Goings on








Saige wanted to dye her hair.  One thing we have never cared much about when parenting is hair choices.  Her hair is now a lovely shade of metallic blue.  This color is pretty cool.  It looks black unless the light hits it, and then it is electric blue.  I like it.  I could never pull it off, but she’s happy about it.  It is semi-permanent so I would say this blue phase will last about 6-8 weeks. 

The goats are going to the auction on Saturday.   Although Evelyn and Jim are equally sad about it, the rest of us aren’t all that torn up.  Dale Pink, while very friendly, has a bad habit of head butting everyone, and frankly, I am tired of getting knocked in the knees.  Jim had a couple days off this week, and was cutting brush.  They helped him by munching all the remaining leaves off of what he cut.   Jim had a couple fires going as well.  Evie and the goats were all pretty happy with Poppy and his work.  

While I was coloring Saige’s hair, this one stole my phone.  If you take 100 pictures, I will post them.  These kids never learn.  

I am low key excited about the upcoming weekend.  Of course, Halloween is my favorite.  I am going to be a witch.  This is my non-black but still somewhat scary cat for my costume.   :) it should be lots of fun!   

No comments:

Post a Comment