Thursday, January 5, 2023

All good things must end





Well the groceries are wiped out, must be time to go back to school!   Why are we goi g back on a Friday?  Nobody really knows!  
We had a really great break!  We accomplished a lot, some of us got a small trip in, cleaned out some stuff,  got to see all our kids, had a couple of nice holidays.  We are blessed.  I’m still sad to go back though- the kids being home makes me happy.  

Yesterday we even got a foot trim in for Coco. We had to reschedule because I wasn’t doing it when it was so cold a couple weeks ago.  It was fairly nice yesterday, so that worked out well.  Have I mentioned I love this silly, funny, ornery little pony?   He never moved on  the farrier, lifted his feet like a professional, but the whole time he was biting me!   Little turkey!  

Also, we have a couple of barn kittens.  They are semi-wild (the girls are doing better with not making them too friendly).  The girls have also been softening their food with some milk, and sneaking them out some tuna.  These are seriously the chubbiest kittens I’ve ever seen!  One has a stubby tail and one doesn’t. Otherwise I would not be able to tell them apart. I got a kick out of Carlos attempting to chase them, but they were beating him up!  

Cameron and Lauren have a couple more days before they have to go back to work, they went fishing.  I love these pictures!  

I am thankful for the time we had, and thankful that we are finished with the holiday madness.  Now if we can just keep spring like weather, but without spring getting here too fast, as I am not ready for Preston to graduate!  

No comments:

Post a Comment