Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Top 10






We found out yesterday that Preston is in the top 10 of his senior class.  We knew already, but the school made the "official announcement yesterday.  He is oh so close to being out of high school!  We are very proud of him!  He has worked hard.  I did have to laugh at him saying "ohhhhh whyyyyy did I cut my hair?"


Evie learned about D D D ducks this week!  The preschool does some of the cutest little crafts ever!  I enjoy picking her up and talking about her day.  She is having a lot of fun and seems to be absorbing stuff like a sponge!  


I am super amused with the photos that Lauren sends me where it looks like Cameron has an admirer.  I am pretty sure Cameron loves Bella too, but he would never admit it.  

Status - up to date!  

No comments:

Post a Comment