Sunday, January 8, 2023

Work weekend








The upcoming week is a week filled with meetings, running and more meetings.  As such, we had to try to accomplish a lot.  Jim and I ran errands and had a much needed lunch date.  I enjoyed having a little time with him.  The girls and I cleaned, got laundry done and worked on re-hanging wall decor from the painting project.  We are making progress, but a few things need repair or painted and I am working on that as well as moving stuff around a little bit.  Jim and Preston worked on their chainsaw skills, cut some brush and trees, and moved some cut wood into our wood piles.  

Lauren texted me some cute photos.  I am always a little envious of their lack of coats, and seeing some green in the background.  I miss warm weather, although it has not really been bad here so far this winter.  I miss them and can’t wait to see them again!  

Saige loves baking and stealing my phone to take random selfies.  

Evie came over this afternoon and stayed while her parents went to get a baby bed.  She got to paint her room this weekend “princess pink” and was so excited.  She and Saige had a lot of fun playing dress up and doing make overs.  So much fun, she “forgot” to eat her dinner.  She had to take a sandwich for the road.  She is a crack up.  

Although we accomplished a lot, and are pretty organized for the upcoming week, the weekend being over is a sad thing.  This is the first 5 day  school week we have had for about 3 weeks.  We aren’t excited.  It’s going to be hard!  
This is a week for a one day at a time mentality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment