Sunday, November 5, 2023

And finally - the best stuff















This weekend was a mess of work and taking care of junk.  Today, we went to church, and afterward, Jim helped me run to Sam’s and get groceries.  Because we failed to plan ahead, it was the kind of shopping where you have to go inside and walk around.  And we had to hurry because I had a shift at the liquor store.  Quincy, Harper and  Saige helped me get everything put away.  While I was at work, Mallory and  Madison cooked Chinese food for Sunday dinner, and Quincy cleaned the kitchen. 
Harper, Saige and Quincy also tackled chores,  cleaned the house, and put away the Halloween decor.  
I came home to an amazing hot meal, mostly clean house, sweet grandkids, and kids all visiting and hanging out with their dad.  I am abundantly blessed!
Thanks for all the help today!  I never could have  accomplished all these things without you!   
The kids have tomorrow off of school.   I’m very  happy about this, since the weekend was chaotic insanity.  I need a day without the bus breaking up my day to accomplish laundry!  

No comments:

Post a Comment