Thursday, November 23, 2023

Thanksgiving














We had a great thanksgiving.  I did a pretty bad job of taking photos, and we missed Colin and Spencer, who are on vacation in New Mexico, and Lauren who (understandably) spent time with her family in KC, but were very happy to have the rest of our clan, my parents, Jim’s mom, and my sister join us for all the traditional turkey day foods. 

We also had a craft, some online Black Friday previews, and a lot of chatting.  I love Thanksgiving.  


I was sad to take Cameron back to KC so he can leave very early tomorrow to head back to LSU.  It is only a couple of weeks before they will be retuning for Christmas break though.  Safe travels (I am glad they are leaving a day earlier than they originally planned due to bad weather that is supposed to be rolling in).   

Colin and Spencer look like they are having fun, and the scenery sure is pretty!   

The babies and dogs seem to have had an exhausting day!  I am thankful for all these people!   Thankful for our family, friends near and far, for hot food, good conversation, for the amazingness of grandkids, and happy days to tuck into my memories.  

No comments:

Post a Comment