Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Happy birthday Jim!




Today is my main man’s birthday.  He seems to have had a good day.  He even got Little Caesar’s for dinner!   
Since I knew all the kids were going to be here for dinner, we had a little birthday party for Jim yesterday. I told Evelyn I was going to make Poppy a cake, and she got very excited.  Then she got very sad and pathetic and said “Poppy needs a piñata at his party.  He has never had one before!”   The way she said it was just so overly sad and pathetic.  Now, I am not sure of the accuracy of her statement, Jim may or may not have had a piñata before.  She was so serious and sad about it, that I ran over to dollar general after I put her on the bus and found the cutest little bitty dog piñata.  I bought it, Preston helped me stuff it and find a rope to hang it from. It was raining, so we had to  hit it inside the house.  It was mildly dangerous in here for a while.   Jim was pretty excited about it, so I think Evie made a great request on his behalf.  
Jim is one of the best people I know.  He is sweet and smart and loves rules and order.  He is a safety man.  He is a statistic and planning person.   He is basically all the things I need to keep myself organized and in line.  He busts his rump to make sure we all have the things we need. He rarely says no to things the kids or I want to try, and is always our biggest fan.  I can’t say enough about what a great man I married.  We love you Jim!  I hope your day was great!  

No comments:

Post a Comment